Five benefits of malachite And How to distinguish between quality and level
Malachite is an ancient jade material whose main component is basic copper carbonate. The English name of malachite is Malachite, derived from the Greek word Mallache, which means "green". In ancient China, malachite was called "green green", "stone green" or "green langgan". Malachite has such a beautiful name because of its color resembling the green spots on peacock feathers. Malachite is produced in the oxidation zone of copper sulfide deposits, and often coexists with other copper-bearing minerals (azurite, chalcocite, cuprite, natural copper, etc.). The world's famous origins include Zambia, Australia, Namibia, Russia, Zaire, the United States and other regions. China is mainly produced in Yangchun, Guangdong, Daye, Hubei and northwestern Jiangxi. Malachite is also called "sapphire jade", "sapphire sapphire" and "blue chalcedony". So, what are the effects and functions of malachite?
Efficacy and function of malachite
1. Anti-oxidation. There is also natural copper in malachite, which can activate the natural antioxidant enzymes (SOD) in the skin, so that the antioxidant enzymes in the skin can play a maximum role and achieve the purpose of anti-oxidation. Wearing malachite jewelry can slow down the formation of the skin stratum corneum, so as to achieve the effect of delicate and tender skin.
2. Sterilize and regenerate, decompose and grow new. The ancient Egyptians used to grind malachite into powder and apply it to the ulcerated wound to achieve healing. Therefore, wearing malachite jewelry can absorb the natural energy contained in malachite and absorb external radiation to reduce skin irritation.
3. French scientists once extracted a natural active substance from malachite. This substance is extremely safe, can improve the natural resistance of cells, remove residual impurities in the cells, thereby enhancing cell viability. Moreover, this malachite extract is green, safe and does not cause any burden on the skin. So this is also the fundamental reason why modern people are keen on malachite jewelry, which is naturally harmless.
4. Malachite can help people purify and activate the body's chakras, especially the heart chakra and throat chakra. It has a particularly significant effect on calming emotions and releasing negative energy, and it can also help treat disordered body and mind. Malachite can produce energy, has the functions of protection, business success, love, peace and stability, and has the function of warning. It is said that when a danger is about to happen, it will break to warn its owner. Malachite is good for children and travelers. The role of body protection can be used to avoid bad luck.
5. There is also a magical effect. It can cut off a relationship you don't want, it can clear your confused thoughts and strengthen your sense of responsibility.
The quality evaluation of malachite is carried out from three aspects: color, pattern and texture.
(1) Color: bright, peacock green is the best, and the pattern should be clear and beautiful.
(2) Texture: It is required to have a dense structure, fine texture, no holes, and high hardness and relative density.
(3) Lumpiness: The larger the requirement, the better. However, malachite can be used in jewelry, jade carvings and stamp materials, all in size, and the price increases with the increase in weight, but the increase is not large.
According to conditions such as color, pattern and texture, rough malachite can be divided into two grades, A and B.
Grade A: Darker color, emerald green, black green and sky blue, with visible bands and concentric ring patterns, compact structure, fine texture, high hardness and relative density.
Grade B: The color is lighter, emerald green. Rings and strips of pink white and emerald green are common. The pink white texture is softer, showing concave grooves, and the overall hardness is higher and variable.